A1 Rent-Alls COVID-19 Update
In light of recent developments regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, we can assure you that we are taking all of the appropriate measures to keep our staff safe and healthy.
We will remain open to serve our clients as long as it is safe to do so. Our employees have not been out of the country/province in the last 14 days. In addition we have implemented frequent cleaning and sanitation procedures. Our employees have been given the tools to be aware of any symptoms that may arise and to stay home if they feel sick.
We are open for business
We are open for business with modified hours 8-3 Monday – Friday and closed weekends, we highly recommend contacting us by phone or online with contactless arrangements to be made for rentals.
We are taking the following precautions by:
- Following the guidelines that are outlined by Health Canada and specifically not having employees who are not feeling well on the job
- Extra sanitization of our rental equipment, vehicles and store
- Distancing from our customers at the store and on job sites
- Providing regular updates as the situation changes
- Lastly we are committed to providing you with the A-1 experience you know and love!
We thank you for your support during this difficult time!